Re: to admin

  • From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 17:42:27 -0600

Well, I guess I'll just plod along, since my "more actions" doesn't match
yours in  operation.

As I understand it, historically, the no tag was to make more room for
subject line.  OK,  I don't get it, but I don't get a lot of things.

I just thought that it was worth suggesting that the leg join all the other
lists I know of with a tag.  As I mentioned in my first post on this
subject, I subscribe to a number of lists, only a few photographic.  Most
relate to my job.  This is the only one with no tag.

I don't love gmail either, but it works and searches mail better than any
others, especially since everything stays on the server, and I can access
from any computer.   afaik, only AOL  also does that, and then you have to
save to aol to ensure that.

Sonny