Re: to admin

  • From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:58:30 -0800

I have found, in my various e-mail client uses, that Eudora has the best search capability. And Eudora will run in the IMAP mode which leaves all mail on the server so that you can get to it from anywhere. In comparison, MAC Mail sucks!

:-)

Jim

On Jan 6, 2008, at 3:42 PM, Sonny Carter wrote:

I don't love gmail either, but it works and searches mail better than any others, especially since everything stays on the server, and I can access from any computer. afaik, only AOL also does that, and then you have to save to aol to ensure that.

Sonny