Re: the traitors in our midst

  • From: Rolftruck@xxxxxxx
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:31:06 EST

In a message dated 3/30/2004 10:58:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
henningw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> You shouldn't get so rude towards people who have probably been
> subscribed inadvertently. Especially when it contains people who
> write comments like the above.

Well said, Henning. I was somehow subscribed for individual e-mails and
suddenly a massive profusion of e-mails began appearing -- and pushing other,
more
important e-mail missives out of my in-box. Frankly, I thought I was being hit
by a rampant virus so at first I just deleted everything. Later realized the
e-mails might -- but only 'might' -- be legit, though mighty offensive. And so
I eventually unsubscribed, clumsily at first, then properly, but it seems to
have had no effect. There's something very wrong here and I don't trust this
list any longer. Paranoid? Maybe.

As Henning says, the idiotic 'traitor' label is the least of the rudeness.
Traitor? How does anyone reach that conclusion? After this, I'll stay
unsubscribed.

Rolf in Toronto