eyes...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:37:10 -0700

On Oct 30, 2005, at 7:02 PM, Harrison McClary wrote:

On Saturday, October 29, 2005, 8:24:02 PM, Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BA> You are absolutely right that these two stand out
BA> technically; no doubt; no argument. But I like the
BA> other faces, and I admire that Steve gets out there
BA> and gets in front of people.

One thing that I am sure Ted was saying, and something I am always
telling people, is that a group of photos is only as good as the worst
one.  If a shooter shows someone ten great photos and one horrid one,
the horrid one is the one people will remember...so edit TIGHT. :)

thanks.... this is clear to me...

And Steve,

clip
...such moving photos of the kids you work with is amazing to me.

thanks Harrison, this statement means a lot to me...coming from a terrific photographer like you.

have a good week.

Steve