Re: eyes...

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:39:39 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,
I'm blown away! All are keepers. After your Nocti, f2
must seem like a piece of cake. Great photography,
Steve. I'm sure all of your subjects will love these
images. Thanks for sharing with all of us,
Bob

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88482.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88483.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88484.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88485.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88486.html

> > Leicaflex SL   Summicron 90mm/2   BW400CN
> >

> > thank you for looking...
> >
> > your thoughts would be much appreciated...
> >

> > Steve

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com