Re: eyes...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:33:26 -0700

On Oct 29, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Bob Adler wrote:

Steve,
I'm blown away! All are keepers. After your Nocti, f2
must seem like a piece of cake. Great photography,
Steve. I'm sure all of your subjects will love these
images. Thanks for sharing with all of us,
Bob

thanks Bob...easier to focus but the R cron 90/2 wide open.... not as sharp as I had hoped....Steve

--- Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

a few images taken yesterday...over an hour...

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88482.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88483.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88484.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88485.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88486.html

Leicaflex SL   Summicron 90mm/2   BW400CN

thank you for looking...

your thoughts would be much appreciated...

Steve

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com