Re: San Pablo Atitalan, Guatemala

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:03:39 -0700

Tina,

I certainly will not forget this family. Your photographs are, as usual, exquisite. With such a beautiful record of this family, it would be virtually impossible to forget them. Please let us know if you hear anything about their status.

Jim

At 03:32 PM 10/11/2005, Tina Manley wrote:
PAWs:

The family that I stayed with this September lives in San Pablo Atitlan, Guatemala, one of the villages that was destroyed by landslides from Hurricane Stan. I've tried to find out what happened to this Tzutujil family, but have not gotten answers to the e-mails that I've sent to the agencies that I work with. The extended family lives in a tiny, remote, village on the shores of the most beautiful lake in the world, surrounded by volcanoes that slid into the lake. These are just the jpegs that were recorded automatically along with the RAW photos that I also haven't had time to process. I hope with everything else that is going on in the world that you'll remember this family.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/guatemala_2005

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com