Re: Photo laptop recommendations?

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:35:17 -0800

And, probably obviously, I use a Thinkpad for my work and home computer.

Jim

At 05:02 PM 11/30/2006 -0800, you wrote:
I wonder if service is still as good with Lenovo doing it instead of IBM. Anyone have any direct experience with Lenovo?

At 04:35 PM 11/30/2006, you wrote:
I believe that industry has proven that the Thinkpad is the standard. Unbelievable service, every conceivable part available for as long as you own it. You cannot go wrong with a Thinkpad.

Jim