Re: Nathan's PAW 5: A world that disappeared

  • From: KevinS95@xxxxxxx
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:04:47 EST

Hello, all...

I, too, appreciated Nathan's efforts to document his family's past.   We all
can do the same.  I've thousands of images tat need to be  categorized and
identified.

Does anyone out there know of a piece of software that will enable the
scanning and tagging of an image with identifying information?  I think it
would
be great if the image could be named and information about the people in  the
image "tagged" with it so that wherever a digital image was used, the tag  went
with it.  Perhaps something that would enable a "slide-show" with  images
coming up in sequence and when the cursor is placed on a portion of the  image,
identifying information could pop-up in a box below.

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.  Much work is to be  done!!!  :)

Thanks,

Kevin Sarsfield