Re: Nathan's PAW 5: A world that disappeared

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 06:26:36 -0700

Wow, Nathan! Even laying aside what you are doing for your family and friends,
you are
reminding us that we, too, could do something similar if only we would get
started.

I dare say that most of us have had the urge to do something with family photos
that
are either neatly stored in scrapbooks or (more likely) scattered about all the
homes of
family.

The capability to do this is already within most of our grasp, but alas, we're
busy with
the day-to-day exigencies that make up our lives. In the final analysis, what
is more
important?

Thanks, I think, for reminding us.  ;-)

--