Re: Nathan's PAW 5: A world that disappeared

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 17:05:18 -0800

Jim Brick said:
Subject: Re: Nathan's PAW 5: A world that disappeared

Absolutely marvelous Nathan! Your family is so lucky to have you - to make it so that your family lives forever in the hearts and minds of all of those who follow.<,

Hi Jim,
It's a great idea to produce a CD for the rest of the family members. I told Irene about Nathan's project and right off she said I should get right at it and do one of our 4 children growing up. As you know wives are pretty good about telling us old guys what to do. ;-) As we've hundreds of prints and negatives around here right from each were born. Good idea for next Christmas gift for all of them.

Actually not a bad idea for many members to consider for their families.

My daughter-in-law and her sisters did something along these lines a couple of years ago and produced a CD of themselves using all old snap shot's they had and gave it to their father as a birthday gift! One might say it was a "major emotional moment" for the family when it was shown!

Thanks again Nathan for a wonderful and emotional series and for the idea about doing a CD for the family.

ted