Mint ++

  • From: "V.Roger" <vroger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica2 <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:07:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello All:
I wish to sell two prizes of my collection of film
cameras- A Canon EOS 3 Body with box- used about 6
times,its beyond mint. I am also selling a Canon 7
Body- Excellent condition. I recently had the
viewfinder  cleaned and adjusted. It was purchased
about 2 yearsago from Ken Hansen. - I am asking $950
for both, but will sell separately.
Please contact me off list if you are interested.
Bests: vroger