Re: M8 time

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:36:23 -0700

I chose Lagavulin!

On Sep 21, 2008, at 5:56 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

Hi Ric,
Avoid the angst, close yer eyes, go for broke and get the M8.2!  J

Just throw all caution to the wind, worry about paying later! Think positive, live dangerously and booze is the only answer when yer about to blow off $6,000 bucks or so! J We’ll hold a wake for you if anything goes wrong when yer wife kills you! J
Go get it tiger, may the Devil be with you & wonderful exposures! J
ANGST BE GONE!  J
ted