RE: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:42:56 -0700

Sonny Carter showed:
Subject: Friday Flowers SonC

>>>Something a little different today,  I walk  or drive past this little
memorial  every day.  The light drew me in, and a feeling came over me,
"Must share,"
http://www.sonc.com/friday_oct_12_2007.htm
<http://www.sonc.com/friday_oct_12_2007.htm%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,

I'm catching up on mail today so a slightly late response. However! Very
nice indeed!

This photograph illustrates your wonderful ability in understanding the
value of light! Absolutely no question, it's a lesson for all in how light
creates life in a picture and content produces the soul!

>> If you are wondering, I'm back at work part-time and driving.  Feeling
GREAT!   ;-)<<<

Now that's great news! I wish you a complete and full recovery. Could I sign
you up for the "Old Folks with New Knees Marathon?" ;-)

ted