Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Mark <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 21:40:53 -0800

Sonny:
This is very nice - the bloom is beautiful, and it really pops against the background.

I have a row of these starting to bloom in my back yard. They have no scent, but I've always loved the way they look.

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 07:58 AM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
I would have never believed I would find a bloom this nice after the weather we've had. It was nestled low on the bush.

<http://www.sonc.com/friday_feb_1_2008.htm>http://www.sonc.com/friday_feb_1_2008.htm

Hope you enjoy

--
Regards,