Re: Friday Flowers, SonC

  • From: Mark <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:55:33 -0800

Very nice, Sonny - the 28mm Elmarit ASPH cuts like a knife. Sharply-focused flowers just jump out of the background.

The nearer unfocused flowers show enough wind motion to make them interesting - at least that's what the multiple registrations look like.

Looks like you used the 28 wide-open to isolate with depth of field. That's really unusual with a wide.

Cool!

Mark

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 05:17 AM 2/29/2008, you wrote:
So, I was walking across campus yesterday, and I took a short-cut through one of the soccer fields.

I noticed along the way that a carpet of little flowers had sprung up. Here's a robin's eye view of the scene.

<http://www.sonc.com/friday_feb_29_2008.htm>http://www.sonc.com/friday_feb_29_2008.htm

Leica M8, 28mm Elmarit asph.

--
Regards,