Re: Friday Flowers

  • From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:39:31 -0800

I enjoy all your photos, but don't often comment on them, or on anyone else's
photos - not enough time right now.  I intended to send a note about the recent
dogwoods but it got by me - that was very special.  We love them here but it
will be a while yet.

Seeing your flower pictures at this time of year and earlier give us a double
dose of spring fever!  ;-)

Thanks for all your efforts.

Ted