Re: Friday Flowers

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:39:32 +0100

Exactly what I thought at first - Sonny, a wonderful background for the blooms
of Dafydd.
In Germany they come so late that they're called Easter-bells
(Osterglocken).
I suspect some are coming up in our garden but it got about 3 inches of snow
yesterday.
Douglas

kididdoc@xxxxxxx wrote:
that's a riveting image sonny...just wonderful....

it almost looks to be a composite image....

Steve

SonC@xxxxxxx wrote:

These clowns are popping their smiles up everywhere! Gotta love the daffodil!

http://www.sonc.com/dafs.htm

Regards, Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
égalité, liberté, crawfish