Re: Friday Flowers

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:31:25 -0800

WAY TO GO SONNY! :-(

I get out of bed having been lying in it trying to get through a mother of a chest-head cold or whatever evil has beset me and in Victoria where it doesn't snow very often during the winter. I can't see the other side of the street for snow!!!!!!! :-( And in my face you put tulips! ;-) Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh! :-(

Thank goodness we're going to Hawaii for a week on Tuesday for an R&R short break. Hopefully all this damn white foolishness will have melted by the time we get back 7 days later. :-)

Now I'm returning to bed for more recovery time! :-(

ted