Re: Brooks Institute of Photography

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:22:54 -0700

If anyone tried to access my visualimpressions.com links and got a Network Solutions page instead, well, everything is back working properly now. They said that it would take 24 hours but I just tried it and it all worked.

I thought our web server had crashed, but, as it turns out (and you all were correct) my domain name 'visualimpressions.com' had expired. I called them this morning and renewed for another 20 years. I'm 70 now, so I'll work on being able to renew again in 20 years!

They said that it would take 24 hours but I just tried it and it all worked.

Thanks,

:-)

Jim