[lbcall] 英语作业我的家乡我的童年

  • From: 袁 月 <evamoon55@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lbcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:34:46 +0800 (CST)

          The Most Precious Memories

      My mother was born in a village, which is one of the most typical kind of
Chinese villages, poor, but owning beautiful
  landscape and diligent people. The village lies in the northwest of Sichuan
province. Though I was brought up in a small city where my mother works, I
usually go back to the village with my mother, especilly when I was a child. In
the deepest place of my heart, it is the warmest home and my sweet cradle,
which contains too much precious memories.
    My grandpa and grandma live in a small cottage which is similar to every
cottage of the little village. Behind the cottage is a pretty hill, where the
villagers grow plants, vegetables, and grain. Of course my grandma grows, too.
When I was a little girl, I used to take an umbrella with me at noon, run along
the route on the hill, walk through the wonderful woods where green bamboo
smiled to me, and find my grandma who was doing farmworks, with sweat dropping
from her wrinkled face to the land. I would unfold the umbrella and try to
prevent her from the hot sunlight, but usually in vain. When I did this, my
grandma would kiss my face and embrace me, smiling, and her wrinkles booming
like flowers.
    Sometimes I followed some children to bring the cattle to the other side of
the hill, where grows many kinds of delicious grass to feed the cattle. Cattle
were tame animals, never troubling their owners. So we could play happily when
they ate grass. One of the thing I was most willing to do was capturing the
butterflies. They usually flied before my eyes, showing up their pretty wings,
but when I tried to capture them, they would fly away quickly. I was never
frustrated, because I didn't want to own them, I just simply wanted to play
with them.
    The most beautiful thing of the village, I think, is the river which flows
quietly, not far from grandma's cottage. I love it so much. It was the paradise
of my childhood, especilly in summer, because I could swim in it. On sunny
days, I could spend a whole day with the river. In the morning, I used to play
sand with other children. We could make castles, houses, and anything else with
sand and water. While we were doing our great works, the river were flowing
beside us, the sunlight shining on its little waves, making it seem like
beautiful silk with golden color. In the afternoon, we could do the most
joyable thing――swiming. The river was not too deep, nor too shallow, and was
very suitable for swimming. As Sichuan children growing up with river, we were
born to swim and good at swimming. At this moment, the river was not silk any
more, but flashing crystal, embracing us nausty children kindly.
    I have left so many golden memories in my little village that I can't count
them out. They are always lingering on my mind, taking me back to that previous
time. As an adult now, I miss my childhood very much. My hill, my bamboo, my
butterflies, my cattle, my river……Are you all fine?

 Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下