[lbcall] 作业

  • From: "jiangbolee23" <jiangbolee23@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lbcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:45:25 +0800 (CST)

                                                      About Forrest Gump
  “ Life was like a box of chocolates . You never know what you are gonna get
. ” This well-spread saying comes from my favorite film --- Forrest Gump .
This is a very touching movie ,for instance , Gump’ love to Jenny and his
mother , Gump’ friendship with Bubba , and his personal loyalty to Lieutenant
Dan . These are the shining points of this film . It can teach all of us how to
love and how to be .
  Life is like a piece of white feather flowing in the wind . Sometimes you
would feel that you just can not control it , it runs out of your hand , and
you would be frustrated for a while , but the fact is that you really don’t
need to control it , the only thing you can do is to enjoy this travel with
your pure and simple heart . If you can do this , the God will be always on
your side .
  Gump’ life was like a process of America Dream that come true . Gump had an
unique childhood because of his 75 IQ and his strongest legs in the world . He
ran to the campus and became the football hero , then he ran to the battlefield
of the Vietnam and became the hero again . After that played pingpang for the
normalization of the China and the U.S. . When he retired from the army , he
became a successful shrimping captain , at last he ran to get married with
Jenny . All his dreams come true because he had a pure and loyal heart . And if
we all have this heart in our life , all our dreams will come true too .
  Forrest Gump is a miniature of America’ history and society between 1950s
and 1970s . From Gump’s eyes , we can see a dirty and complex outside world ,
but in Gump’s inner heart there is a pure and simple land , so people’s
purity and loyalty are more cherishable .
  Forrest Gump ia a very moving film . everytime you see it , you can get
something new from it . It is worth seeing several times .

                                                                       江波