[kscnorthconnect] Re: Welcome!

  • From: "Margaret Bayless" <baylessm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:59:50 -0700

Thanks Andrea.  I will talk with the attendees about future movies.  Some of us
thought creative films would be the focus for awhile.  Then intermix
documentaries and talks in the future. But we're just beginning so I will see
what others think.   M

>>> "Andrea Beardsley"  04/15/12 9:33 PM >>>

Hi all, sounds fun....may I recommend Dzongsar Khyentse also from Bhutan:
words of my perfect teacher.documentary about being the students of an
amazing Master...filmed in London and Bhutan.....
I cant make those dates...have a Buddha group on Wed. nights....look forward
to future opportunities....
best wishes to all, andrea