[kscnorthconnect] Welcome

  • From: Julia Trippe <jetrippe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:45:37 -0700

Hi everyone,
I got the new emails on the list serve, so you should be getting this if you
added your name on Saturday.
I have gotten requests for resending this HELP list.
So, here are some key points for using this list:

- To SEND an email to everyone on the list, just type
kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in the "To" line.

- If you REPLY to one of these emails, it will also be sent to everyone on the
list. So...

- If you want to RESPOND to a specific member or just a few members, please
use their individual emails. If you don't have their emails, they are listed
under 'list users' after you login at freelists.org/list/kscnorthconnect

- To CHANGE your SETTINGS going to freelists.org/list/kscnorthconnect and log
in there. Choose 'change settings'. From there you can:
       - Hold emails until you get back from VACATION (vacation mode)
       - Get emails once a day instead of as they are sent (DIGEST mode)

- If you have any concerns about the list, posts received from the list, or
the list administrator (Julie) at jetrippe@xxxxxxx

See you all soon,
Julie