[kscnorthconnect] Re: Welcome!

  • From: "Andrea Beardsley" <atfb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:29:18 -0700

Hi all, sounds fun....may I recommend Dzongsar Khyentse also from Bhutan: words of my perfect teacher.documentary about being the students of an amazing Master...filmed in London and Bhutan..... I cant make those dates...have a Buddha group on Wed. nights....look forward to future opportunities....

best wishes to all, andrea