IMPORTANT- Kosmic Barnyard CANCELLED Tomorrow Night

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:14:57 -0400

Sorry to bother you again but we were just informed that Kosmic's show for
tomorrow night, Thursday, September 4th, at 658 Bar and Lounge has been
cancelled due to a scheduling error by the club.  We are working on a makeup
date for sometime in October and apologize for any inconvenience that this
might have caused anyone.

As far as we know we are still good to go for next Friday at Merlin's and
will keep you updated on that show and any new shows through this email
service and our website.

Thank you!
The Barnyard