KOSMIC BARNYARD- Tomorrow Night

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:03:42 -0400

Thank you to those of you that partied late night with us at McGarret's last
Wednesday night.  We had a great time and hope that you all did too.  A
special thanks and welcome to those of you that signed our mailing list as
well as the individuals "lucky" enough to grab a free CD.  Anyone that
missed out on a CD can download the three tracks off of it by visiting our
website, kosmicbarnyard.com, and stopping by the "Music" page.

Kosmic will be back in action tomorrow evening, Thursday, September 4th, at
the 658 Bar and Lounge.  We'll be playing an hour and a half set starting
immediately after the conclusion of the Thursday at the Square festivities.
658 is located a couple blocks from Lafayette Square, right next door to the
Main St. entrance to Shea's Theatre.  Hop the train down from the Square for
a cold beer and some original rock and roll.  More info on this and other
shows can be found on our website.

Also keep in mind these upcoming shows:

Friday, September 12th- Merlin's on Elmwood with The Feast
Wednesday, September 24th- Nietzsche's on Allen with ADDISON GROOVE PROJECT

**more shows for October and November TBA soon

Take care!
The Barnyard