KOSMIC BARNYARD- This Friday @ Merlin's

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:50:19 -0400

An apology again for the mix up last week and the last minute cancellation
of our show.  We sincerely hope that nobody was inconvenienced by the

However, we are definitely on for this Friday, September 12th, at Merlin's
Pub.  Merlin's is located at 727 Elmwood Ave., in Buffalo, NY (phone:
716-883-7964), right at the corner of Elmwood Ave. and Breckenridge St., a
block north of West Ferry.  There will be a $3 cover but everyone that comes
will get TWO bands for the price of one as Kosmic will be sharing the stage
with up-and-coming Buffalo rock band The Feast
(www.thefeast.freehosting.net).  Kosmic will start the night off at 10:00 PM
followed by The Feast at 12:00 AM so you'll be sure to get a heady set from
both bands.  Don't forget that Merlin's has a great patio that's perfect for
catching a bite to eat, a cold brew, and people watching down the Elmwood
strip.  For directions visit www.mapquest.com.

Please mark your calendars for our next show as it is going to be a funked
out rock and roll party.  Wednesday, September 24th, Kosmic will be setting
the stage for the Buffalo return of Boston, MA funk masters ADDISON GROOVE
PROJECT (www.addisongroove.com).  This will be an 18 plus show so NO excuses
for those of you under the legal limit.  The show will start at 9:00 PM and
there will be an $8 cover.  Also, don't forget to tell them that Kosmic sent
you as we are trying to represent B-Lo on this one.  Visit our site or
www.jimmyt.com for more info.

Thanks and we hope to see you all on Friday!

Much Love,
The Barnyard

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.