[korgypark] Re: survey: music made with an X5(D)

  • From: "mkorchia" <mkorchia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:58:52 +0100

Hi,
go to
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/115/watoo_watoo.html

I used the x5d for 2 songs:
- picture of a lost friend, i got this "80's cold wave" sound
- alcatraz avenue, piano & strings

i play indie guitar pop
now i don't use the x5d for its sounds anymore: i have lots of better sounds
in  my computer
but i still use the keyboard to play the note!
__^o^__
michael korchia                    mkorchia@xxxxxxx
watoo watoo homepage     http://www.watoowatoo.net
mumbly homepage               http://www.multimania.com/aurore/