[korgypark] survey: music made with an X5(D)

  • From: Andrew Ebling <aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 01 Mar 2002 11:50:37 +0000

Hello everyone,

Could I suggest doing a survey of music made with an X5(D) on the net?

i.e. if you have written, or know of any music produced using an X5,
that is available on the Internet, please tell us all about it so we can
have a listen.

If the X5 has not been used exclusively, please state what it was used
for in the song.

My primary reason for doing this is to see if there are any dominant
genres that people use an X5 for.

Also, if you have used any clever tricks when creating these songs, do
feel free to share them!  =;-)

Thanks,

Andy