[korgypark] Re: midi control prob

  • From: Veli-Pekka Tätilä <vepeta00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:54:34 +0200

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Janne Simonen" <janne.simonen@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 11:43 AM
Subject: [korgypark] Re: midi control prob

<snip>=20
> The other way is of course to route your midi data through a sequencer =

> and use it to map a certain range of notes to one midi channel and the =

> rest to some other channel. I know I could do this with a 15 year old=20
> Amiga and a Bars&Pipes sequencer, so I'm confident that modern PC/Mac=20
> sequencers can handle it :)
>=20

It's not possible in realtime in Cakewalk. I guess you could use =
Edit/Interpolate to do it afterwards but as far as I know there's no way =
of doing it in realtime. Cakewalk users please correct me if I am wrong. =

I would really like to do a kind of channel split to be able to control =
different zones of a combi from different inputs (Korg ES-1, JP-8080 =
arpeggiator and the X5 keyboard).=20