[korgypark] Re: X5 sounds to Triton Extreme

  • From: "Mitch Dailey" <medailey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:29:48 -0800

Hey everyone,

I have recently upgraded from my X5DR to a Triton Extreme 88 and absolutely
love it (I still use my X5DR).  I'm trying to recreate a specific program
from the RECOPHIL sound bank that's in the Stockinger Collection called
SynPlanet 3 (Prog A29).  Is Michael Stockinger still a part of this mailing
list?  I'm trying to translate the settings from the X5/X5DR Sound Editor to
my TE.  I know it's a different sound engine but I really want to use this
program that is based upon a simple sine wave.  I want to be able to utilize
it with the TE's onboard effects and arpeggiators.  Are there any out there
that have upgraded to the Triton Extreme or Triton Studio?

Mitch