[korgypark] Re: USB X5DR?

  • From: nishit pandya <insane_nishit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 01:17:35 -0800 (PST)

HI

  If you use the USB to serial converter, the connectivity is fine, but the
software driver does not respond to any activity on this port.

  I don;t know why but I have tried that with the X5D PCIF -> Serial -> Serial
to USB Converter - > USB port of the Laptop.

  The connectivity is fine but the software and the driver does not respond and
gives
  COMMUNICATION ERROR.

  Regards
  Nish
bruce hume <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Do you know these USB to serial adaptors?

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=20938

Probably be ok to simply plug in the serial i/f into that

I can vouch for this when configuring wireless broadband radios,
although have had no experience with them on a korg...

whaddawreckon???