[korgypark] Re: USB X5DR?

  • From: bruce hume <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 19:34:52 +1100

Do you know these USB to serial adaptors?

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=20938

<http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=20938>

Probably be ok to simply plug in the serial i/f into that

I can vouch for this when configuring wireless broadband radios,
although have had no experience with them on a korg...

whaddawreckon???