[korgypark] SV: Seeking some cymbal/gong sounds for the X5D

  • From: "Ivens de Carvalho" <dko4342@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:47:29 +0100

I'm sure both sounds can be made. The second sound you refer to, would that
be the kind of cymbal sound used a lot by Pink Floyd (as in A Saucerful
of Secrets). A soft cymbal that both fades in and out, and stroken by muted
soft mallets. At least it's very easy to remove the "ting".
I'm sure it can be done. Do you want me to try?

Cheers

Frank