[korgypark] Re: Portamento on the X5D???

  • From: "Valhalla" <valhalla03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:36:12 -0500

Thanks Frank! I'll be looking forward to getting those patches.

I had plans to master the DX7 when I first got it and then for the last 15
years or so. Of course I never got around to it. Now I have the same
aspirations for the X5D.

I do have the volume pedal for the DX which you can also use as an
expression pedal as I recall.

I'll check out the Yahoo DX group, thanks!

Randy