[korgypark] I got it...

  • From: "8875 likes Kylie Minogue" <dyfan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:12:39 +0700

Hello Randy,

shortly before I read your message, I read a section in the manual about
enabling the Sysex in the Global 02E (EX:ENA). It was EX:DIS. I changed it to
EX:ENA and then it works:)

Do you use the Sound Editor, or another software? I downloaded the .syx file,
but when I loaded it with Sound Editor, it showed junk characters.

Thank you:)

(I think I was once tried the midi dumb you told me. But it didn't work. Maybe
because I hadn't enabled the sysex option on the Global.)