[korgypark] Re: I got it...

  • From: "Valhalla" <valhalla03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:58:36 -0500

Hi Kylie,

I'll have to check out that setting you mentioned. Maybe that will make it
easier to transmit data back and forth.

Yes I have been using Sound Editor. I think Sysex files (.syx) can only be
used with SoundLib. There is a conversion program available at Korgy Park
though.

The global dump thing seems to be a little tricky timing wise. It works once
you get it down.

So how are you transmitting back and forth now? Where in the manual did they
talk about the Global 02E setting?

Randy