Re: Driver frustration continued......

  • From: "Gino Pescari" <ginojtl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 22:45:49

Did you check the connection speed of the X5 . I think under global settings
page 00E (or somewhere) : 38k4 for PC I/F or 31K for midi cable connections
.
If your modem is on com3 it will (most of the time) use interrupt (Irq) 4,
this is the same Irq as com1 uses. So you better connect your X5 to com2 (or
com4).
In a PC you cannot share/use an interrupt again that is already in use by
another com-port.

good luck

Gino Pescari