Re: Help with editor

  • From: "C.Hoar" <C.Hoar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 17:44:35 +0000

Mark,
your problem with using the Korg editor on a Mac is not with OS 9.
I use 9.1 and have no probs. I put the Korg driver straight into the System
folder & set up as normal - making sure that the setting on the Korg is
correct for a Mac. The only difference is that I have a Beige G3, and so
don't use the USB MIDI, only thro the serial port & to host connectors with
a standard Mac printer cable. I use the Korg (05R/W in my case) as my MIDI
interface for the computer.

I know that this is not very positive, but it shows that the Korg can work
on OS 9.1 (I have also used it successfully on OS 9.0). I am about to
upgrade to 9.2... Who knows!

My wife has a G4 on OSX and 9.2 - but no MIDI interface, otherwise I would
try it for you.

Best wishes

Clive.