[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V6 #8

  • From: Artie VanDelayo <boltrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 14:33:47 -0500

Hi fellow Klaatusians!
I'm from Lafayette, Louisiana, US and have been a fan since the 1st album
was released.

Without a doubt, Klaatu is the best band ever to not be rewarded with the
fame & fortune they deserve. I wonder what could have been if represented
better by their promoters...

Remember, The Beatles were rejected by a number of people before signing.
Check out the list here and interesting info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles'_Decca_audition

Long Live Klaatu.
Russell