[klaatumail] Re: a Cheap Trick indeed...

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:14:14 -0400

One thing that has been proven time and time again is that teen sensations
become victims of their own fickle, 99% female, audiences. Bands like Black
Sabbath and KISS have survived because male teenagers tend to stay loyal for a
lifetime. This, of course, is a generalizaton, but those who manufacture boy
bands have figured out that the life expectancy for the female audience members
is 3-5 years before they mature and find other interests (not all of them
musical).

Jaimie Vernon,
Contribute funds to my completed 3rd solo album!
http://www.kapipal.com/jaimievernon

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/
http://www.bullseyesongs.com/encyclopedia.html