[klaatumail] Hanson's musical interests

  • From: Jim McNally <klaatu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:22:34 -0400

Since we're on the Hanson subject, I saw them in concert when MMMBop
came out (a gift for my then-8 year old daughter) and I saw them again a
few months ago.  Back in 1998, they played Led Zeppelin in concert, and
it was obvious their influences ran deep.  At the November 2010 show,
they played Oh Darling from the Beatles.  Talk about going deep into the
catalog!

Anyway, since my daughter could not attend the 2010 show with me, I
compiled some photos and videos (from a bad camera) and put them on the
web for her.  I share them with you here:
http://www.zzzcoins.com/Hanson.htm

Add me to the list of those who respect their talent.

Jim McNally