[klaatumail] Re: Terry Draper on Australian program

  • From: Wayne Harrison <waynarrison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:58:30 +1000

Dave Bradley wrote:
> http://southernfm.com.au/music/december-dream-the-klaatu-story-
> featuring-terry-draper-on-wednesday-dec-22/
>
> Wednesday's, 22nd December at 8pm (AEST)
>
> Hmmm, 8 PM Australian EST.... wonder what time of day or night that
> is in Eastern United States?

There wasn't much response to this broadcast despite it being VERY
entertaining; I'm guessing most didn't get to hear it. The audio is
not available in Southern FM archives (TD's choice?) so here is an
alternative:

http://sites.google.com/site/waynusofuranus/klaatustuff/terrysthnfm

Terry mentions an email regarding Unitopia covering Calling
Occupants. Did he communicate directly with that band and has there
been any further information?

...and for those who haven't been paying attention:

//www.freelists.org/archive/klaatumail/02-2010