[klaatumail] Plaan K of world domination

  • From: no1voice <no1voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:57:48 -0700

Great news about the remaster / reissues!

As a sidebar, I'd like to share with you that my eldest daughter
Britanny (aka 'Broadway Bitty') is understudying the lead in
"Anything Goes" in a prestigious theater in upstate New York. Her run
will be from early May to June 23rd. This fall, she'll move
permanently to NYC.

So....WHAT does a future Broadway star listen to?

Well, the other day she was over for some quick song edits for her
dance classes (she also teaches) and made a specific point to get
copies of Klaatu's first three albums. She's somewhat familiar with
the first two, since I shared selected 'hits' of Klaatu, Queen, ELO,
10cc, etc. with her and her sister Kate years ago. She really WANTED
to get the complete albums, and told me that she's been playing
'Prelude' and 'Politzania' in particular to her music oriented
friends...with tremendous responses! Her friends have made comments
like 'SICK!' (which is very good) and 'EPIC!'. Bitty herself says
'there's never been anything else like it'.

In short, I guess our Plaan K of world domination is succeeding!

-  Joel-Steven     (Kaalifornia Klaatusian)      8^D