[klaatumail] Re: Macca concert special on Thanksgiving

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:20:03 -0500

Cos that's what we need...ANOTHER live recording of "Hey Jude", "Long & Winding
Road" and "Let It Be".

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

> Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:18:56 -0800
> From: marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [klaatumail] Re: Macca concert special on Thanksgiving
> To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> 8th in the US - counting the Tripping the Live Fantastic - Highlights disc.

Ready. Set. Get a great deal on Windows 7. See fantastic deals on Windows 7 now
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?91818