[klaatumail] Macca concert special on Thanksgiving

  • From: Jim McNally <klaatu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 01:16:47 -0500

I haven't heard that song "Ariel."

A Paul McCartney special will be shown on Thursday night.  It helps
promote the new live album.  A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

I did pick up the Beatles Mono box. The discs are made in Japan, and
they are completely like the original alums - the White Album, for
example, has mini photos and the poster/lyric sheet.  The Sgt. Pepper
album has the cutouts and the unusual pink/red inner sleeve.  I am a
completist, so I had to have it.  But it is good!