[klaatumail] Abbey Road

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

  While I`m on the subject of the Beatles, theres something I don`t understand.
Nobody ever acknowledges Billy Preston on I Want You. Even in Geoff Emericks
book Here There and Everywhere, he says that Abbey Road was done completely by
The Beatles with no outside musicians(except the orchestra). But just listen to
the organ flourishes during that tune. That`s obviously neither Paul or George
Martin playing those. Just like the last re-issue of All Things Must Pass. I
thought for sure Peter Frampton would have his name on there. But he doesn`t.

 Dean Thut
(((((Deans Milk Co.)))))
http://www.myspace.com/deansmilkcom
http://www.myspace.com/dean_thut