[klaatumail] Re: A Music and Personal loss.

  • From: DPhillips@xxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:25:17 -0400

Very Sorry to hear this...  My sympathies are with you.  Just last
Saturday I had a gig where an older man walked up and asked if I knew
America...which I thought he wanted to hear the song America by SImon &
Garfunkel... no prob...but then I realized it was the band America...
which I do alot of as well.  Since it was a small gathering of folks in
the sweltering sun...I played four in a row....Sandman, Tin Man, Lonely
People, and I Need You.. yeah I stayed away from Ventura Highway and Horse
with No Name...annnnd even Sister Golden Hair that day....  Love
America...and sorry to hear of Dan's death.

Dan in Indy