[kismac] Re: little tutorial

  • From: Oskar Lissheim-Boethius <avocade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:03:28 +0200
On 26 maj 2005, at 15.11, Nicholas David McKinney wrote:

Oskar,

The reinjection attack will not work if you have an Orinoco card (I know, I have one). As far as I know, reinjection will only work if you have a Prism II card. Even then, it only works if you happen to capture and use the right packet. It's pretty sweet when it does work, though.

Nick

Ok, that sucks big time :( Same thing with the authentication flooding? How are us poor orinoco-owners now going to get enough packets in a reasonable amount of time ( <20 min)? :)